November 21, 2012

Birthday Wishes For My Friend

Every time I think of my school days, there's one particular girl's face that flashes on my mind. If there's any girl with whom I've never had a fight right from my childhood, it's only her. She's the one who listens to all my silly problems. She's the one who can take all my emotional dramas. She's the one who sticks around even when I don't pick up her phone calls or reply to her messages. She's the one who loves me when I give her every reason not to. She is none other my best friend Sahana. Today is her 23rd birthday. May all that's bright and beautiful, fill her heart with happiness. Happy birthday. 


P.S.: Sahana, this world is filled with many uncertainties but one thing is always certain- I will be your friend beyond words, time and distance. Many more happy returns of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment