January 6, 2011

My Reflections On 2010

                                                                                      
While people out there are excited about the New Year, I want to take a look at 2010. It was quite a bumpy roller coaster ride and at the same time, filled with pleasant memories. Here is a quick re-cap about some random interesting (at least to me and my peer group it sounds interesting) stuff I did in the year 2010:

I made genuine friends (and got rid of fake friends)

I started taking my car to my college everyday (though I hated to pay the parking fee)

I went on long drives with my friends (we travelled around 50 kms in the outskirts of Bangalore)

I attended almost all the CAT coaching classes (I knew I couldn’t make it to the IIMs but I still had high hopes)

I wrote the CAT exam (don’t ask me about the result – it’s not yet announced)

I saw a shooting star and made a wish (the wish is too personal to be shared)

I started writing this blog (I’ll be celebrating its b’day sometime soon)

I attended my school re-union (met most of my school mates after 5 long years and also hanged out with them)

I lost my digi cam (I got it for free but I miss the pics that were there in it)

I started talking my mind out (hence I became straight forward)

I got into so might cat fights (it was fun)

I attended aerobics class (and lost oodles of weight)

I started learning French (J’adore le Français)

I completed my internship (Now I’m no more an amateur when it comes to marketing analysis)

Well, not bad, I have tried my hands at so many different endeavours! 2010 was surely quite a happening year for me.

5 comments:

  1. Er.. you pay for parking at your college? :O

    Aerobics? Really? gethu machi! :D

    I have totally forgot the French that I learnt at highschool. :|

    CAT and cat fights. Whats with your affintiy towards felinity?
    Anyway, meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, in our college we have to pay 10 bucks everyday for 4-wheeler parking. Totally, I spend around 200-250 bucks in a month only for parking! I'm too good at Math when it comes to such calculations :P

    One thing is for sure, I'm not that good when it comes to CAT but no one can beat me in cat fights! That's the connection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really nice quite reflection. I can't exactly comment on it except to encourage you :-) Its kind of personal and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,indeed not bad...your year has been adventurous!!!
    Hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Story teller and Topazoe: Gee. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete