May 28, 2010

My True Friend.

When things weren't going on well,
The day when I when I felt I was in hell,
You came placidly,
Listened to me patiently
And understood me greatly.

To all my traumas you put an end.
Then, you said, "I'll always be your friend!"
Those words flowed out of your mouth easily
And you welcomed me whole heartedly.

Those weren't just words
Because they made me fly
In the sky,
Like the birds.

My spirit- you made it elevate
And replaced love instead of inner hate.
You finally helped to find a "new" me!
Thank you my dear "true" friend and my "true" friend you will always be!

2 comments:

  1. I hope this true friend of yours is equally reciprocative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she too considered me as her best friend. But it is sad that we both are not in touch now except on Facebook. But I will always remember her for all the guidance she has given me.

    ReplyDelete